This page is dedicated to providing access to MBLCA by-laws, meeting minutes, etc.
Current elected board members of the MBLCA are:
- Ken Bischof (President): 1st term expires Fall 2022
- Stacey Lang (Secretary/Communications): 3rd term expires Fall 2023
- Sonya Wanner (Treasurer): 3rd term expires Fall 2023
- Mike Fennewald: 3rd term expires Fall 2023
- Russ Sorenson: 2nd term expires Fall 2022
- Katie Fiechtner: 1st term expires Fall 2022
- Jeremy Bauer: 1st term expires Fall 2024
- Russ Heaton: 1st term expires Fall 2024
- Justin Adolf: 1st term expires Fall 2025
The MBCLA board is comprised of 3 committees, the Finance committee, the Pavilion committee and the Grounds committee. If you have questions/concerns regarding any of these primary areas of oversight, please reach out to the individuals within the respective committee:
- Finance Committee: This committee is responsible for ensuring that the MBLCA finances are in order to include budgeting, expense management, etc.
- Ken Bischof (President): firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-319-9851
- Sonya Wanner (Treasurer): email@example.com
- Jeremy Bauer: firstname.lastname@example.org 701-391-5460
- Pavilion Committee: This committee is responsible for Pavilion upkeep and lessee coordination.
- Stacey Lang (Secretary/Communications): email@example.com, 701-400-2343
- Russ Sorenson: firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-527-2451
- Russ Heaton: email@example.com, 701-391-7877
- Grounds Committee: This committee is responsible for grounds upkeep and improvements.
- Mike Fennewald: firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-226-2158
- Katie Fiechtner: email@example.com, 701-220-7869
- Justin Adolf: 701-425-8513
Board Meeting Schedule
Association meetings are held 2-3x per year. The spring meeting is held in conjunction with the Rec board meeting one of the first Saturdays in June. The fall meeting is held the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
MBLCA Association Meeting 2023 Schedule
- Spring Meeting: Saturday, June 10th @ 9am- Pavilion Spring 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Fall Meeting: Saturday, September 2nd @ 10am- Pavilion
Board Business Meeting 2023 Schedule
If there is something that you would like addressed at an upcoming meeting please contact the committee to which your concern/question would apply to and ask your item to the agenda. Business meetings are typically held with board members only during the off-season to discuss and continue operations but can include association members by request. The 2023 schedule is as follows:
- April 26th, 2023
- More to TBD based on need
Past meeting notes
Spring 2022 Meeting Minutes
Fall 2021- October 11th, 6pm– Special Session to review vendor applicants